The Capital City River Run’s objective is to celebrate, build awareness and financially support the institutions in the Greater Lansing community that further education, encourage the desire to learn and promote healthy lifestyles.
These efforts are realized by consistent community involvement, loyal and determined participants, volunteers and sponsors.
Half Marathon • 5K • Relay
Sept. 17 & 18, 2016
Saturday, Kids Race 10a.m.- 1p.m.
Packet Pick-up at Impression 5 Science Center
Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016
6 a.m.-7:30 a.m. CCRR Late Registration
8:00 a.m. Half Marathon and Relay start in front of Cooley Law School Stadium and end on the field, home of the Lansing Lugnuts.
8:15 a.m. 5K starts in front of Cooley Law School Stadium and ends on the field.
Enjoy beer, hot dogs and other refreshments at the ball park!
Party at Cooley Law School Stadium, home of the Lansing Lugnuts.
Park west of LCC and use east bound Saginaw to leave downtown OR Park south of Michigan Ave and use southbound Washington to leave downtown.
- River Trail lot at South Clippert St. (via Kalamazoo St)
- Near Sparty, on MSU Campus (via Kalamazoo)
- River Trail lot at Aurelius (north of Mt. Hope–to Aurelius via Kalamazoo or Mt. Hope)
- MSU Pavillion (marathon only, via Mt. Hope or Farm Lane)
- River Trail lot at corner of Aurelius and Jolly (marathon only)
- Hawk Island Park (marathon only, via Pennsylvania or Aurelius)
- Potter Park Zoo (paid parking, via Pennsylvania)
- REO Town (near Board of Water and Light)
- Elm Park
- Elm St. & River St. (West of Cedar Street)
- See your runner at Elm Park & north on the River Trail as runners leave Scott Park.