The Capital City River Run’s objective is to celebrate, build awareness and financially support the institutions in the Greater Lansing community that further education, encourage the desire to learn and promote healthy lifestyles.
These efforts are realized by consistent community involvement, loyal and determined participants, volunteers and sponsors.
Half Marathon • 5K • Relay
Sept. 17 & 18, 2016
Saturday, Kids Race 10a.m.- 1p.m.
Packet Pick-up at Impression 5 Science Center
Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016
6 a.m.-7:30 a.m. CCRR Late Registration
8:00 a.m. Half Marathon, 5K and Relay start in front of Cooley Law School Stadium and end on the field, home of the Lansing Lugnuts.
Enjoy beer, hot dogs and other refreshments at the ball park!
Party at Cooley Law School Stadium, home of the Lansing Lugnuts.
- River Trail lot at South Clippert St. (via Kalamazoo St)
- Near Sparty, on MSU Campus (via Kalamazoo)
- River Trail lot at Aurelius (north of Mt. Hope, to Aurelius via Kalamazoo)
- Hawk Island Park (paid parking, via Pennsylvania)
- Elm Park, Elm St. & River St. (West of Cedar St.)