Fall into fitness during the Capital City River Run Weekend of Races! In addition to some amazing races, we have an entire weekend of family friendly events including food, refreshments, entertainment and activities.
Full Marathon • Half Marathon • 5K • Relay
Sept. 17 & 18, 2016
Friday & Saturday, 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Packet Pick-up for all races at Playmakers
Saturday, Kids Race 10a.m.- 1p.m.
Packet Pick-up at Impression 5 Science Center
Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016
6 a.m.-7:30 a.m. CCRR Late Registration at Lansing Community College
8:00 a.m. Marathon, Half Marathon and Relay at Lansing Community College and finish in Adado Park
8:15 a.m. 5K at Lansing Community College and finish in Adado Park
Food, refreshments, and activities throughout the day.
Party at Lansing Brewing Company (518 E. Shiawassee, Lansing). Details TBD.
Park west of LCC and use east bound Saginaw to leave downtown OR Park south of Michigan Ave and use southbound Washington to leave downtown.
- River Trail lot at South Clippert St. (via Kalamazoo St)
- Near Sparty, on MSU Campus (via Kalamazoo)
- River Trail lot at Aurelius (north of Mt. Hope–to Aurelius via Kalamazoo or Mt. Hope)
- MSU Pavillion (marathon only, via Mt. Hope or Farm Lane)
- River Trail lot at corner of Aurelius and Jolly (marathon only)
- Hawk Island Park (marathon only, via Pennsylvania or Aurelius)
- Potter Park Zoo (paid parking, via Pennsylvania)
- REO Town (near Board of Water and Light)
- Elm Park
- Elm St. & River St. (West of Cedar Street)
- See your runner at Elm Park & north on the River Trail as runners leave Scott Park.