The Fifth Third Capital City River Run Corporate Challenge, sponsored by Foster Swift, allows companies to compete while promoting fitness and corporate camaraderie. Awards are given to companies with the greatest percentage of employee participation in any of the CCRR events.
For additional details or to join the competition, please view the Corporate Challenge Request Form.
Details of the Foster Swift Corporate Challenge
STEP 1: ENROLL YOUR TEAM
- Complete the short Corporate Challenge Request Form.
- Share the RunSignUp company-specific link provided in the confirmation email with your employees to use for easy race registration.
STEP 2: MOTIVATE YOUR TEAM!
- Each registered individual will receive a confirmation, training calendars and nutrition and training tips.
- Employees receive discounted entries for participation when your company pays all or a portion of the registration fee.
- Awards will be given to companies with the greatest percentage of participation in any of the CCRR events. Employee family members are encouraged to participate also!
- Top teams are acknowledged on the CCRR , Impression 5 and Playmakers websites.
- Awards will be given to the top company in each category:
- Employers with up to 150 employees
- Employers with up to 151-600 employees
- Employers with 601 or more employees
STEP 3: REAP THE BENEFITS!
- Receive $5 off discounted race entries for participation.
- Health benefits including weight loss & stress relief.
- Promote teamwork & camaraderie in your organization & enhance employee relations.
- Promote community involvement.
- Receive PR at the event!
- Join the fun at the Corporate Challenge Hospitality Tent on race day… Food, fun and massages!
2016 Award Winners:
- Small Company: Carcoustics USA, Inc.
- Medium Company: Delta Dental of Michigan
- Large Company: MSU Financial Credit Union