Companies can pay for employee entries and gain points for all those who race. Awards are given to the top companies from three different groups. To sign up for the Corporate Challenge, please use the contact form below.
DETAILS OF THE FOSTER SWIFT CORPORATE CHALLENGE
- Receive discounted entries for participation when your employer pays a portion of the entry fee.
- Receive special registration form and training calendars.
- Attend a kickoff party for participating companies hosted by the race.
- Companies pay or pay a portion of the employee entries and gain points for all those who race.
- Kids’ Races participants equal 5 points, 5K participants equal 10 points, Half Marathon participants equal 15 points, Marathon participants equal 25 points (relay totals 25 points)
- Highest total points win the challenge!
TIERS — Award given to top company in each group
- Employers with 100 or more employees
- Employers with 20-100 employees
- Employers with less than 20 employees
- You get incentives, including a discounted race entry because your employer pays part of the fee
- You get health benefits including, weight loss & stress relief
- You get team building support
- Your company receives $5 off each entry
- Your company benefits from employee weight loss & stress relief
- Your company benefits from community involvement, enhanced employee relations, and receives PR at the event